Refund and Returns Policy
Refund and Returns
At Coastline Barbeques & Heating we are proud to offer a wide range products that are built to last.
We understand though there may be times when an item may need to be returned and we want this to be as easy as possible for you. To assist you we have set out below our returns policy.
Coastline Barbeques & Heating will accept product returns and provide you with refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description and
- You can present your Coastline Barbeques & Heating receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Please note in the case of some products, Coastline Barbeques & Heating may elect to send an authorised service agent to determine the nature of the problem prior to authorising any return.
If the product is determined to be faulty and cannot be repaired on site, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample, Coastline Barbeques & Heating will gladly offer an exchange or refund.
No refund will be given on free items or bonus items.
Change of mind product returns
You are welcome to return an item if you have changed your mind on your purchase. We want you to be 100% happy with your choice.
Once proof of purchase is established, Coastline Barbeques & Heating will gladly offer you an alternative product or credit (in the form of a gift card):
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase at your own expense
- It is unopened, unused, in its original condition and packaging. Complete with instruction manuals and accessories
If these requirements are not satisfied Coastline Barbeques & Heating reserves the right not to offer an exchange product, credit (in the form of a gift card) for change of mind returns.
Please note: no refund will be issued for change of mind purchases only exchanges and store credits are applicable.
The delivery charges will only be reimbursed when Coastline Barbeques & Heating is at fault; that is, if the wrong item is delivered to the customer or there is a fault with the product (including damaged in transit). In all other circumstances, including change of mind, the delivery charges will be paid by the customer.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with any Coastline Barbeques & Heating product, please contact us.
Many operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice and our team members are always happy to help you.
Coastline Barbeques & Heating reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Coastline Barbeques & Heating receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
- Please return any and all accessories and manuals supplied with product